Friday, July 18, 2008

OLW: If

I combined two challenges for this one too. One Little Word's Word Up #31 was If and The Design Experiment's Challenge #18 was to do a layout about your senior year of high school.

The journalling reads: If I could go back and redo my senior year of high school, I think I would. I would stop worrying so much about losing one friend and focus on the ones I had left. I spend more time making ME happy. Most importantly, I would have more fun. But if everything really does happen for a reason, I wouldn't go back, because I wouldn't want anything to be different right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT . . . and sometimes the journaling that we do not want to go back to and get down, are the ones that help us heal and move on .. trust me I know .

Thanks for playing ..

Gail said...

I LIKe the idea of the big 'if'. It's often difficult to scrap the 'older' photos but also so important to record them for the future. Well done on your work and accepting the challenge of doing them.

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words :) great page!!

Lynn said...

This is awesome! Great journaling!
Lynn
OLW

iris said...

stunning pictures of you Heather! Love how you interpreted the challenge too.