Monday, August 25, 2008

I've got Mojo

Did this one for Challenge #20 over at Scrap Mojo. The challenge was to use a title from School House Rocks and to use glitter. Then I added the clips to go along with Challenge #30 at Scrap Your Crap. I'm loving challenges. I almost scrapped all the pictures I got printed right away but then I figured I'd save them so I could do the challenges. That was a great idea. Even though this one's simple, I really like it. The title is my favorite part. I might need to add some journalling though so the title doesn't seem so random. I was thinking it as 'ready or not, world, here I come' because my nephew just graduated preschool.

Oh!! That stamp at the bottom...the first little space there says "No.____" and I have no idea what to put there. It's the first time I've used the stamp. Any ideas???

8 comments:

Greta Adams said...

yay...i love that page and the added clips is perfect for a pre k graduation....

Lisa said...

Awesome layout! I love those glittery letters! THanks for playing with us at SYC!

Michelle said...

What an adorable lo. Great photos and title. Thanks for playing with us!
Sincerely,
Michelle
Scrap Mojo

liz mataraza said...

cute cute cute! and what a sweetie!

Unknown said...

Awwww those pics are great! Love ur title work!

Thanks so much for playing!
xoxo
marie
scrapmojo

Dana said...

You rocked the SYC challenge! thanks for playing along with us :) Dana

Melissa Mann said...

Love the title and love those photos!
Thanks for playing along with us!
Melissa - ScrapMojo

Christina C. said...

super cute page. love how you were able to get three photos here.
thanks for playing!
christina
scrapmojo