Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Color Combo Challenge #90

I wasn't so sure about this color combo, but it actually worked out perfect for these pictures. I didn't add the grey anywhere else because the photos had so much already, and the letters are more blue in real life.

I got my hair highlighted today. Took 3 and half hours because I have so much hair...haha. I'll post a pic eventually. Probably tomorrow. Unfortunately, no one at work even noticed because you can't really tell that much of a difference when my hair is up. It's definitely blonder and NOT RED when it's down, which is awesome. I went in there wanting brown on bottom and blonde on top but somehow the bottom is more blonde. I'll just have to get partial highlights on the top next time to even it up. I really like it though.

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Such a fresh page - looks fabulous!

Belinda
xx

Unknown said...

keeping the gray in the photos was perfect, love cut flowers too!

Lillsisslill said...

Love the way you used B/W pics on this one. Great take on the combo!
LOVE IT!!!


Have a great week!

Lillyrose