Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm proud of this one!

Four challenges on one page! And I like the outcome! Haha.

First, the colors are, of course, from Color Combo Challenge #88. The B&W photo, 3 stamps, and butterfly are for the Dreamgirls Challenge #11. I used the Pencil Lines' sketch #101. And lastly, the page is about how I wish I had the ability to be confident, which is for catalyst 26 at Creative Therapy. :)

Other non-scrapbooking news is that I tried to dye my hair blonde and it turned a reddish brown somehow. It's not horrible, but I'm not keeping it. Today or tomorrow, my mother in law is going to buy some more dye so we can fix it.

I also jumped on the bandwagon and started reading the Twilight series. My MIL gave the book to me thinking I might like to read it, and I really enjoyed it. I read 3 hours before work then started again at 12 when I got home and I ended up staying up until NINE in the morning because I wanted to finish it. I only got 2 hours of sleep then one more when I took a nap later. But I started reading the 2nd book, which Dustin bought for me, and I'm about 130 pages in. It started making me sad though because I was already in a sad mood, so I stopped reading, but I'll probably start up again today.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful work! Thanks for participating in the Dreamgirls challenge!

Unknown said...

love the colors and how you did the Pencil Lines sketch. I usually combine CCG and PL, but it wasn't working out. But WTG on combining so many!!!

Aquarell said...

Beautiful layout!:D

TanishaRenee said...

thanks for playing along with the dreamgirls- love the touches of yellow!

TesaB said...

What a beautiful take on the pencil lines' sketch! You look great on that photo!

MichelleStrachan said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful photo, the b/w works really well with the blues and the yellow splashes of colour are perfect. Great work with the colour combo altogether.

Glenda T. said...

Love the color combo and the hint of yellow! Thanks for playing with us!!