Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Color combo

I made this layout for Color Combo Challenge #72 over at the Color Combo Blog. I probably didn't get the colors right but I like the way it turned out. I had these pictures sitting in a photo album and I've been trying to scrapbook for my nieces and nephews, so I figured this would be a good page to make. I didn't journal though, because I thought the pictures spoke for themselves..they were just enjoying time in the pool.

I'm thinking one day I'm gonna make two albums for my nieces and nephews, one for each set of kids (my two brothers have three kids each). I love the layouts and I want them to have them, but at the same time, I want to keep them, so I think I'm gonna make copies and give them the original pages. Or maybe I'll just scan them all and keep a digital scrapbook or something. I don't know.

Anyway, if I can find more pictures to scrap, I'll probably be posting another page tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Lillsisslill said...

Hi, good job on the challenge. Super cute multi pics LO! Love the BG paper with the pics.

Thanks for playing!

/Lillyrose
Color Combos Galore

Suzanne said...

What a fab summery page, love the happy photos and how you placed them.