Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh look, another layout


I made this one for a challenge at Creative Therapy. I also used the Pencil Lines sketch #83.

My grandma died in 1996 I think and even though I've made a layout about her and my grandpa, I never made a layout just for her. She was a really good grandma to me and my cousins and I miss her so so much. I never got to say goodbye to her because she got sick from cancer very suddenly and my parents didn't want me to remember her in the hospital with all the tubes and machines. Even though I'm glad I remember her being happy and healthy, I still regret not getting to say goodbye. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

On a happier note, Saturday was mine and Dustin's two year anniversary. We didn't get to do anything because of work, but I made him a card and I told him not to get me anything because we didn't have the money. So he gave me a diamond bracelet that his grandma had passed down to his mother. :) Even though it's awesome, it makes me want to go get him something even though I know I can't afford to.

But I thought I'd post a recent picture of us, just because I don't think I have yet. I accidentally cut off his head, but it was the best one out of like 7 and he was getting tired of posing. lol.

3 comments:

Leah said...

That's such a wonderful gift! Happy Anniversary!

Lori Gentile said...

Such a lovely tribute layout. Thank you for sharing it with us on the CT Blog!!!

Karen said...

i am so glad you did it! and so thankful you shared. this is beautiful!!