Friday, May 30, 2008

OLW: Think

Did this layout today for word up #27 at One Little Word. I word was Think and I actually couldn't think of anything to do, so I used 'Do Not Think'. I think way too much. I overthink EVERYTHING and it causes me to get angry and pick fights over stupid stuff, so I'm reminding myself 'do not think'.

This is also for Challenge 15 at ScrapMojo. It was inspired by my new pretty shirt I got at Charlotte Russe for 5 dollars. The shirt has lace just like the tulle(?) I used.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

awesome layout!!!

Lynn
OLW

Micayla said...

Fab layout, I love all the blue!
Thanks for playing along.
Micayla
Scrapmojo x

Shelly Brewer said...

great LO!!

Michelle said...

Love how you bunched the tulle. Thanks for playing.
Sincerely, Michelle
Scrap Mojo

Jessica said...

oooo! i really like the tulle and the blues! thanks for joining in. :)

xoxo
jess (mojo)

Lindsay said...

Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us @ Mojo!

-Lindsay

Christina C. said...

very cool background. love all that layered text. thank you for playing along with us!

christina
scrapmojo