Friday, April 11, 2008

20 @ 20

I can't sleep right now, so I decided to make a list of 20 things about me at the age of 20.

1. It's hard for me to sleep when it's a full moon, or even close to one.
2. I can pick up things with my toes.
3. Right now, our pets include two bearded dragons, a savannah monitor, a nile monitor, a leopard gecko, and four poison dart frogs. His parents, who we are living with, also have two dogs, and I have two dogs and two cats with my parents in FL that I miss terribly.
4. My favorite band is Yellowcard and it has been since high school.
5. I could probably eat sunflower seeds every day for the rest of my life.
6. I want two kids, a boy and a girl, probably in that order.
7. My doctor told me about 2 years ago that I have a connective tissue disease called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (he said it was hard to test for it)
8. I've been with my boyfriend, Dustin, for 2 years in May and it feels like we are already married (in a good way).
9. I used a tanning bed for the first time in my life last month.
10. I get mad when I don't win at games.
11. If I drink enough alcohol to get me buzzed, I get sick to my stomach.
12. My favorite TV shows are: Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, One Tree Hill, America's Next Top Model, Paradise Hotel 2, House, and CSI. (Yes, I watch a lot of TV)
13. I don't like my body, but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to exercising.
14. I love pepsi, but I'm trying to stop drinking it.
15. I hate to spend money.
16. I wish I could get a magazine in the mail everyday.
17. My favorite food is chicken fingers but I HATE chicken on a bone.
18. I've never tried sushi and I don't think I ever will.
19. I hate the phone unless I'm talking to Dustin or my mom.
20. Currently, I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews and there will probably be more in the future.

So, now I get to decide if I should try and sleep or surf the internet....hmm..

No comments: