Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm having scrapbooking withdrawls

Usually when I print my pictures, I scrapbook them right away. I tried looking through my photo albums to find pictures to use but all of them are random pictures that don't go together and I don't really like scrapbooking just one picture. So until I can print my new photos, I can't do any scrapbooking :(

I also can't afford to buy any new supplies, so the only paper I have is plain cardstock and a couple of old pieces of patterned paper. I'm out of glue, too. lol. I used my mother-in-law's glue last time I scrapped and I don't like her glue. I use an elmers glue stick because if I mess up, I want to be able to pick up the picture or embellishment and move it without seeing the spot where I glued it. On the Best Friends layout I did, I thought the pictures were up to high and they wouldn't move when I tried to move them because of her glue. Whoops.

No comments: