Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yay, I scrapped!








This layout is for a Scrapcation challenge. The challenge was to use monochromatic colors that reflected the mood of the photos. I picked yellow because my nieces and nephews were having a really fun time.

I also let my hair airdry this morning and I felt like I had hippie hair, so I took a picture. My hair's getting sooo long but I need to trim it because my ends are splitting. :/



























And lastly, I wanted to show you what I walked in on yesterday.



See anything? No?








This is Fozzie, one of my poison dart frogs. We also have two blue and one green, and the two blue ones have been climbing all the way up the glass and trying to get out of the tank. Well I guess Fozzie decided to try it too because he on his tippy toes on this leaf trying to reach the top before I took the picture. They're so much fun to watch.

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

hi heather,
thanks for your comment on my blog :)
i love your hair all tousled!