Friday, April 25, 2008

There's a storm coming

The air conditioner froze, so it's as hot as a sauna in our bedroom. I brought my laptop so that I could sit outside and type some more of the story I'm working on and I just now realized that the sky is very dark. The wind feels good, but I don't want to get wet. I guess I'll probably be going inside in a little while.

I was watching the movie Reservation Road earlier since our Direct TV went out. I realized very quickly that it was going to be a sad movie. One line that really got me was after the little boy had died, his sister was asked to play the piano in a recital and she looked up at her mom and asked, "Can you hear music in Heaven?" I was just like AWW and the tears started coming. I'm such a sap for sad movies.

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but my boyfriend and I are living with his parents and his 15 year old sister right now until we can save up some money to get our own place...didn't realize how hard that was going to be. But anyway, I'm the only one without a job now, except for his sister, so I decided to clean the house yesterday. It wasn't very dirty except for the bathroom, but it looked really good once I was done. Today, it doesn't look like I even did anything. I'm not cleaning again today. I'm relaxing and waiting for Dustin to get home from work.

No comments: