Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tired

I was told a guy was coming today to fix the air conditioning so I woke up at 7:30 this morning. I slept like crap last night but I didn't want him to come at like 10 and me be in my pajamas so I decided to get up when Dustin was getting ready for work. I'm sooo tired.

In addition to being tired, I was reminded that yogurt does not mix with my stomach in the morning. So I'm just feeling pretty crappy all together.

But Dustin has Thursday and Friday off so I'll get to spend the next two days with him, so that's good. With him working a 55 hour work week, I don't get to see much of him these days and it's making me depressed. I don't have any other friends or family here, so without him, I'm extremely lonely.

Another upside is that I should be able to get my pictures printed in a few days so I'll have something to scrap. :)

No comments: