Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Word up #24: Best

This is my layout for One Little Word. It's the first time I've ever done a layout for a challenge, and I'm finding it very fun :)

Photobucket

The journalling reads: "Even though Dustin and I are pretty much complete opposites, I think we make a great couple. He's my best friend and I could not ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with."

Usually my pages are simple and linear, so I was trying to do something different, but it still turned out pretty simple. Oh well though, because I like it.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Great layout, cute pics! So glad you are playing along!

Lynn
OLW

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE all the scrappy challenges out there (although I don't have time to do as many as I'd like to).

Love your page you did here!!!

Leah said...

fun pictures! and I like how you journaled on the notebook paper!