Monday, April 21, 2008

Pencil Lines Sketch #81

Jane Eubank provided the sketch over at Pencil Lines and I decided I'd give it a try. It's nothing special and it was hard for me to mix the different patterns, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I had these pictures stuck in a photo album and thought they deserved to be scrapped.

It sucks that Dustin started working and I haven't. He's taking his security class right now and I'm stuck at home with nothing to do. I don't have my license and he has the car anyway, so it's not like I can go anywhere. I can vaccuum...I guess I'll do that when I get offline. I just wish that the economy wasn't so crappy right now so someone would hire me! I'm a very good worker with a college degree...I deserve a job. Most of the jobs are in Nashville though and with the gas prices the way they are, I can't afford to have a job over 30 minutes away.

Oh well. At least we can start eating something other than ramen noodles now that Dustin has a job. lol.

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

very cute layout and i think you did a great job with the sketch and the mixing of the pp's..

xo
g

Anonymous said...

love your pages - the yellow one is wonderful! good luck with the job search (i've been there!) at least you have free time to scrap, right?!? :)

Leah said...

I think this layout is adorable! Great job with the sketch.

Janine Langer said...

Love the paper mix, this layout is really beautiful! Thanks for joining and if you'd like to have the chance winning a prize, don't forget to email it to the address that is shown on the Pl blog.
Have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

so lovely