Sunday, April 13, 2008

A few LOs

I'm bored (once again), so I decided to show off a couple of old layouts.

Photobucket
My niece Brianna.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Christmas 07.

Photobucket
I took this picture of my niece, Christa. Unfortunately, she wasn't very happy at the time so the pic could be a lot better. The photo lifts up and has journalling underneath.

Photobucket
I think this was my favorite page in my baby book (I made my own since I never had one). I just like the antique-y look.

Photobucket
I don't like to leave a lot of empty space, so it was pretty hard trying to come up with ideas for these tiny photos I had.

As you can tell, my scrapbook style is very simple. If I use patterned paper, it's usually polka dotted (obviously), but not always. I'm trying to break away from being so simple and boring, but scrapbooking materials aren't really in my budget right now, so I'm trying to use what I have at home. I've been browsing blogs online and trying scrapbook challenges and I hope to one day be as good as some of the other scrapbookers out there. I'm also trying to improve my photography skills so maybe one day I can take photos that are as amazing as Tara Whitney's or Maggie Holmes' (I LOVE their photos!).

No comments: